The weather has be fabulous these last days and yesterday I just had to take a ride on my bike.
For 2 hr. I rode through hills and farm land. My head turned in all directions and it was perfect weather to take a ride in.
This fence is a typical stone fence in Denmark. This one is perfect with hugh treas in the corner.
Just a big one and shot almost straight up in the air.
3 comments:
Beautiful days aren't they - I love autumn days like these. The sun broke through the clouds here on Saturday afternoon and as I drove back to see B at the end of the afternoon, the countryside was just glorious - golden sunlight (the light in autumn is just unique) and a misty horizon. The sort of weather that can't fail to make you happy.
I had a wonderful day of bike riding on Saturday... such a refreshing view of the world.
It looks like so much fun and such beautiful scenery. All I'd want to add to your bike ride would be a stop for some coffee and smakager! Thanks for your nice note about my school frustrations. I remembered that you have had first-person experience with the U.S.'s silliness about schooling.
Post a Comment