Well now I have a pair of mittens to go with it.

Took me a couple of re- knittings at the top-shaping and I am quiet pleased with it.
The pattern fits perfectly for mittens

Since I finished mittens and hat I do not have any excuses to work on my cardigan IF I can find the pattern in all the pattern mess I have :-(
Took me a couple of re- knittings at the top-shaping and I am quiet pleased with it.
I shall see if the Fish Scale set will pas the winter test later on this afternoon.
Have to beat the weather for work reasons.
It is blowing pretty much here today and snow is being trown up in the air in swirls.
Hopefully it will calm down abit. It has been a few rather wild days in Denmark since we have been blessed with 50 cm of snow. Copenhagen airport was closed this morning . Too windy.
Winter sure has come early this year. One whole month from last year.
Since I finished mittens and hat I do not have any excuses to work on my cardigan IF I can find the pattern in all the pattern mess I have :-(
I´ll get back to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment