13 November, 2010

Gifted

My house is slowly coming to life. Kids are still in bed. Outside falls first storm seems to quiet down. At least it is not raining. It has been a busy week. Lots of planning at work . Parents consultations to be hosted and to be visited ( my own kids)
On the needles I have a pair of socks - not a particular design, just a pair of plain socks in a purple color scale.
I found a cute pattern of some slippers and knitted the first slipper last night.Plan to knit second one later to day- Slippers that need to be felted so I recond I knit some more before I toss them in the washer.
Anyone else being a Barnes & Noble fan ?
I am a big fan and I love this store consept. I always find something interesting and new. I love the atmosphere and the friendly people who seems to love their job ( who would´t / I mean: if you love books as much as I do)

 I love the store and the mug of mine.

2 comments:

Angelikas quilts and knits said...

Jeg har vaeret hos Barnes & Noble i NY sidste aar, og jeg var parat til at flytte ind der ;-) En fantastisk butik med masser af fristelser !

Torhild Reidardatter said...

Alt for mange og timerne de flyver afsted der inde. Da jeg boede der over så var jeg forbi den lokale B& N en gr. pr. uge- bare for at hygge mig.