Gosh!! I am so glad I made all my shopping 2days ago.
Snowstorm ( again) hit Denmark last night & it´s been snowing very heavily and on top of that very windy. In fact a number of countries are going slow motion because of this.
Let just hope people get home for Christmas.
My boys showeled snow this morning and now, 6 hr. later , it needs again.
Oh- well! I will get around to it tomorrow.
Knitting front I´m working on a pair of socks and if light is good I will try to make some shots tomorrow.
I do have a cowl that is finished :)
2 comments:
Mother nature doing what she does best......disrupting everyones plans, but in the most beautiful way.......so glad you got your shopping done in time.
Have a warm, peaceful Christmas.
florrie x
Rigtig god jul til dig og dine kaere :-)
kh
Angelika
Post a Comment