Winter seems to come to an end ( hopefully) . It´s been snow on ground for 8 weeks now and biking has been a bit difficult. Mild weather and sun has meltet most of the snow ( still alot to go) and biking last week was impossible because of the icing on ground.
Tomorrow seems to be a day on bike again. Biking paths has been showeled and salted well and the asphalt breaks through. yeah!!
And why do I show you a pic. of a bunch of magazines ?? Well lots of them are tossed in recykling container.
A moving process is coming up and I need to toss whats not usable.
A hugh amount is still with me , only the best though .
Cleaning out makes me calm and I sort thoughts out as well. I have alot of thoughts to think through and it works very well with the cleaning process.
A co-worker will tomorrow get my tossed english/ american magazines. She looooves them as much as I do- and hopefully she can make use of them until she gets tired of them.
As monday is coming up I better get lunch boxes ready. Backpacks packed and the last laundry away. And maybe I get to knit a round or two on my socks.
10 comments:
You have the same issues with biking in the winter as we do, though our bike trails are usually plowed. I have to admit I won't bike in snow or ice, so I admire you for doing it!
I love magazines, too, so they are hard to sort through!
I have no choise- I do not own a car!! :)
I am carefull though- I bike slowly. And the trails are plowed-and salted, but the amount of snow that came down from the heaven was hugh!!! and several snow storms..
Are you moving far? Good time to clear through stuff for a move, but perhaps you'll find some great yarn stashed away!!!
Your pictures of the snow are so pretty, we didn't get any snow here this year.
I love to clean out things too, it helps me think and I feel so good afterwards! Although sometimes, it's hard to get rid of things, even when I know I don't need them any more :)
My husband rides his bike to work everyday, but he doesn't have as much of a challenge with weather as you do. Every once in a while, he takes the car if it's raining heavily.
I have a huge pile of magazines under my bed. I think it might be good for us to move just to clean things out:)
Hi Beate,
because of problems with someone who reads my blog I've had to change my url.
http://two-pairs-of-socks-and-an-apron.blogspot.com
hope you still visit.
You are so brave riding your bike in such bad weather conditions.
florrie x
You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.
This could be one particular of the most beneficial blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject.
Biking paths has been shoveled and salted well and the asphalt breaks through.
Biking is an eco-friendly environment. In addition, its also a good form of exercise to our body.
debt collection agency
Post a Comment