Finally!! I had a great knitting flow this morning.
I finished my second Nemesis.
The pattern is well written. A bit on the bigger side, but hey! that can be corrected
I chose the size small and shortned the leg, heal and foot!
Facts about the yarn, pattern etc you can find on Ravelry .
The best part is that there is now room for a new project and I´ve been thinking of this
I will try it in karaoke ( soy, silk, wool)- and 100m on 50 gr. so it will be a pretty big blancket.
7 comments:
Those are beautiful! I love that sunny blue color. They look very difficult!
Thank you! I like them too but THEY ARE NOT DIFFICULT TO KNIT !!!! good luck ;)
I get bogged down by socks, in general, sometimes, but I'm so drawn to socks that have interesting designs. I'm a little afraid of the name, nemesis, ha, ha, but your socks are very tempting. I need to finish my knit/purl socks I've been working on and start a pair.
they are beautiful!!! Plus I like the new look of your blog - bravo for such creativity!!!!
Thank you gils. The rate of succes for these socks will be that I might knit another pair. I only did that once before and that is with the pomatomas socks.
Lovely! I still haven't made socks yet... but I'm feeling inspired.
Beautiful! I love the pattern and the color is gorgeous!
Post a Comment