04 March, 2011

Thoughts.


Emptying the NJ container summer 2008.
-------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for comments girls :)
I know my move will be good. It just helps to talk about it.
I am a hugh control freak and I do best when I have control over my plans.
Not all the plans are there yet- just the rough edges.
I have to contact my teachers union - regarding a unemployment payment after the move.
Taxes in Dk / taxes in Norway.
A lot of leagal stuff that I found confusing and incalculable.
It is draining my mind. I am not good at pushing it away and can not help feeling alone.
I got help - but miss being in my comfort zone everyday.
Now it´s friday and pizza time..... and time to relax abit before Monday & a new week comes along. See that is abit worrying: where does the days / weeks go???? I have no idea-
I do take one day at the time and do my very best to enjoy my journey.
Have a great weekend youall

No comments: