For those who read my blog you know I´ve been busy lately and after a week or so since coming back from Nothern Norway I´m going back north again. More of bright nights, midnightsun, fishing, working, painting etc....
As you can see the most important thing is ready ( yarn, needles , patterns- ;)
Clothes and other traveling ithems are lined up on my coach and ready to be packed.
Will drive this time. Driving forses you to slowly relax and see landscape change and then at the end the impatientness to get there.
I leave here this afternoon and have a 15 hr. drive ahead-+ some sleeping / stretching your feet time.
Some "new" kitchen supplies :
Both belonged to my grandmother.
As for this little pot too.
My guess is that she bought it on one of her bus trips around Europe. It says made in Austria at the bottom and is not perticulary old eather..
It is not big. As you can see it fitts in my heand.
I like the colors - retro like flowers.
Not sure what use it will make. It will be perfect for a basilicum plant or a other herb.
Well guys! I have to get packing, watering plants and make sure I have enough crafts for 2 weeks.
Until then stay relaxed and crafting.
4 comments:
rigtig god tur :-)
Strikketøyet er viktig å få med seg...for en søt liten kasserolle :-)
God tur nordover.
no no no du kan da ikke nænne at plante noget i den lille kop. Den er da til at drikke af og låget til at holde teen varm :)
god tur forøvrigt :)
[url=http://www.thecasino.co.il/winner-casino/sv/]casino games[/url] , [url=http://www.casinoonlinebrazil.com/slots]blackjack online[/url] , [url=http://www.onlinecasinorussian.com/slots]casino[/url]. [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com/online-spielautomaten.html]kasino[/url].
Post a Comment