16 August, 2011

Whats on the needles?


Belvedere by Kirsten Kapur is on the needles. The yarn is Fortissima and has this white/ light blue spots/twists in it. I was a bit worried that the pattern would disappear, but it turned out fine I think.

 As you guessed Belvedere is NOT a tv project so I HAD to kast on something easier, bigger .
Ysoldas Ishbel is seen alot of places her in blogworld . 
I have had the pattern for a while and today I casted on. 
I use a light greay Stockbridge.
Needles 5mm. 

5 comments:

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

I have not seen Belveder but the Fortissima is really pretty and I like how it's coming out. I see you are doing the Ishbel. That is a very nice yarn color and will be perfect.

Torhild Reidardatter said...

Thanks Carolyn

Caffeine Girl said...

I love the yarn for your Ishbel, but I have to admit that I am quite jealous that Ishbel is an easy pattern for you! Mine is half done and hibernating!

Caroline said...

Ha, ha, I'm with Deborah. I'd have to have the TV off for either project. Kirsten Kapur has such pretty patterns. I have only knit her Thorpe hat though, which is a free pattern. I should buy one some time.

me said...

I've always wanted to cast on Ishbel too!!! I'm really inspired now, so I need to find the perfect yarn in my stash! Hurrah for you for casting on!!!!
P.S. Love the sweet white & blue yarn & project!!!