23 September, 2011

Show and tell


It sure feels good to finish something and actually have some knitting to show. These socks is for my youngest. He had terribly cold feet on his last visit. He told me he had no socks!!! Can you make me some ?( how is that possible ? I left Denmark knowing he had plenty pairs). A mother can not let a wish like that pass. Sooo I just had to make his wish come through ( Is it not that what moms do? make wishes come through?)


Facts: Eco wool and  Mille colori from Lang yarns. 
Eco : 65 % ecowwool & 35% alpaca.light grey. 
Mille Colori is from L.Y, 50-50 wool and acrylic. in a blue/ gey color.
Needles: 5mm 
Cast on 36 st. work 2rows of each color

3 comments:

Caffeine Girl said...

Where do boys' socks go? I'll tell you if I evern figure it out!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the color.

Cybèle said...

Lovely blue stripes! small socks still - quick and easy!