17 January, 2012

A foggy day in january

 Today has been a cold day. Not as cold as it could be around here, but enough to make the river Glomma 
steam. When  it frosts like this it make all the branches of the treas look as they have fur on them.
I pass this church everday on my way to work and home again. 
Very small and quiet place to be. Makes my mind find it´s own self.

 The fog made it difficult to see more than a hundred meters or so.
 One light close to the parking area.
 I took alot of pictures and had very cold fingers at the end
I wish you all a nice day in mid.january.

4 comments:

Hilde said...

Så mange nydelige bilder. Bilder tatt i tåke og kulde er så flotte, synes jeg :-))

Cybèle said...

Beautiful photos Beate, and stunning weather.

sara said...

Beautiful images, a day to stay cosy and knit by the fireside........love your Inbetween socks in your earlier post.

Torhild Reidardatter said...

Thanks to you all. I have not startet any new project yet!! I want to, but can not seem to get it right... hmmm meanwhile I cary on with my socks...