wow! A new school!!! Way to go! Those lucky kids, they have no idea how lucky they are to have you in their school! You will dazzle them with your creativity and cleverness! Hurrah!!!!!!!
Thanks girls. I had 2 days of catching in on sleep and so on and feel good. I am ready for a new week with new kids and coworkers. I´m doing the right thing, I know. Have a great week you all.
6 comments:
wow! A new school!!! Way to go! Those lucky kids, they have no idea how lucky they are to have you in their school! You will dazzle them with your creativity and cleverness!
Hurrah!!!!!!!
:)))))) it sure feels good, I admit that!!Thanks
Even changes for the better are stressful. Hang in there!
Tusen takk for hyggelig kommentar, farger trengs i hverdagen!
Thanks girls. I had 2 days of catching in on sleep and so on and feel good. I am ready for a new week with new kids and coworkers. I´m doing the right thing, I know. Have a great week you all.
Best wishes!
Post a Comment