Hi.
Spring break and time off work. It sure is a pleasure to be working in schools ;)
I spendt 2 of my days in Denmark. I needed more time with my kids( they spendt 4 days with me in Norway) .We flew down together on sunday. They where back at their dads place and me ...... I got a room at a friends house. Monday morning(see how beautiful morning it was.....) I head off early to pick up two of my kids and spend the day with them in their school ( and my old workplace)
Was nice to meet up with coworkers and kids/ classes that I had.
During the day I took a trip to a wood that grows almost in the ocean. It is an very old wood with lots of old treas. A old castle owns the wood and through it , an old road goes. Very old it is. It was the main road from Copenhagen and Køge to the suthernpart of Sealand. It reminds me a bit of Sherwood forest & Robin Hood. Anyway! I find peace there and whenever I needed to clear my thoughts I´ve been walking there. When kids where younger we spendt alot of time there playing and bathing. Eating dinner on the beach etc....
Old tortuous and distorted treas
Love birds been here before me ;)
This is the old main road.
I find peace here. No people. Just me. The weather. The sound of the ocean and my thoughts
My friends house is on the country side and these sheeps are the closest nabours. "What you looking at? " she seems to think. The rest of them turned their butt at me....
And the hensfamily making nice noise. I love the way they "talk" and give fresh eggs
I was tempted to buy some yarn ...... not surprisingly sock yarn. I like the fresh color change.
A another barging this week is a new handbag from Gina Tricot
I like it and it sure does light up my outfit.
2 comments:
I love these pictures! I feel as if I'm traveling with you on that lovely road by the quiet woods and those sweet sheep butts :) and beautiful chickens!!! I hope you did buy that sock yarn, as those are great colors to help get through the winter - and the bag is wonderful for a Red Valentines' treat in February! Bravo for Spring Break!!!
:) I did get the yarn! and the bag is perfect color spot to any outfit.Thanks..
Post a Comment