I stumbled over this cute salt and pepper set when I surched a local store for sales objects. One never know where a good bargin is hidden. This was not on sale, but not very expensive eighter and I could not resist buying them. Aint` they cute?
Happy about my purchase of salt & pepper set and some candles I could not ask for more surprises that day, only to find out my dearest had bought me a hugh amount of tulips.I love tulips and especially this time of year I long for spring plants and flowers. Tulips in lovley colours was the best .
As you might know I moved from Denmark to a small town outside Oslo,Norway last august.
I am a Norwegian being abroud for 22 years. Anyway !! I´m not fully unpacked yet.
Still have boxes unpacked. Still have some ithems "missing" ( a handbag among others : 0
and there are still some things that poppes up from the past.
I started this embrodery at least 10 years ago!!! Uuuhh! I feel abit bad finding a UFO that old.
It is called Cleopatras needle thistle and made in UK.
I do not have much left- only the boring parts LOL
some yellow and some green to make the frame of this picture.
It is a pillow, but I´m not sure if I will use it as one.
Have anyone of you visited Lappesola ?
She makes the most adorable bags and maybe this thistle will end up as a bag.
It would however look very good as a pillow on a bench in the country kitchen I once in some years will have..... but then again waiting so long to finish it I should really use it as a pillow in my couch.
A another thought came to me: I could give it to my dad. He loves thistles of all kind ( like me,, now I know where that desire came from ) and he used to do embrodiery of all kinds when I grew up.
See! I have a dad that did alot of the not very manlike jobs around the house when us kids grew up : he cleaned the house, cooked, baked bread, handcrafted ( carpenting houses, cottages etc....) all kinds of stuff and he is very clever with his hands. Now he stopped the small and tiny crafts because of the shaking in his hands....
He is going 80 in june and this could be something to add to the gift....
maybe.....
-------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
The afternoon is here. It is 5pm and a wonderfull winterday is soon ended. It´s been sunny and very cold outside all day. Candles are lit and a lasagna is in the oven and saturday evening activities soon to be started:
that is knitting/ embroderie, redwine and good conversations with BF.
Enjoy your evening dear fellow bloggers
that is knitting/ embroderie, redwine and good conversations with BF.
Enjoy your evening dear fellow bloggers
1 comment:
Beautiful needle point. You are almost finished and the pillow is within reach :-)
Post a Comment