18 September, 2012

Wet and cold


After summer months comes autum days.
Dispite not much sun it has a managed to produce many strings with flowers

 Season feelings at the enterence. My American flag.
 As days goes by summer has ended. School and work started. Weather changes from warm and rainy to cold and rainy. 
Like this afternoon: showers hit us with thunder and lightning, underneath blue, blue sky
 There has been beautiful evenings and sunsets. A red and burning sun.
 My fowers blooms after they come in my livingroom ( that says it all of how cold this summer has been )

 This guy , St.hans urten , I had to move . I planted it in the flowerbed ( a westly one) but saw that it did not really liked it there so I put it in a pot and in a southly spot. 
Just bearly it started to get some color.It is late though, mid september already.
I do have time to create. Slowly making time to crochet og knit. 
Working on a pair of halfmittens. Seems like it will be two pairs since the yarn is in a slow colorchange and they turned out very differently. 
Nearly a month ago I ordered  patterns from Interweave Knits. 
 Season knitting. And the Weekend hats will be a treasured book!! Well worth the buy.

Well. I will find a spot in my sofa, crochet a few rows while watching a program on tv about summer in Svalbard.
Enjoy your autum with all its fruits


5 comments:

Caroline said...

I haven't bought a copy of Interweave Knits, but the Seasonal Knits issue sounds fun. I love the look of hat, but I never wear, mostly because it's not cold enough here in Central California.

Love your nature pics!

Marion Starr said...

Hello Torhild from sunny Sydney! Have joined your blog and love the photos. My husband's g grandfather was born in Fredrikstad in 1855 so sometimes he claims a Norwegian ancestry...

Torhild Reidardatter said...

Hi Caroline. Nice( hat )patterns all over. Here it´s below zero at night so mittens & gloves for mornings is a must. If only I had tons of time ;)

Marion: Hi ;) Welcome to my blog.
JUpp- Norwegians traveled far and away in the early 1900 .

Cybèle said...

I have given you a Liebster award! See my blog here http://stitchoneknittoo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/sunday-23-september.html

Torhild Reidardatter said...

I´ve thanked you a while ago. Now the time has come to see if I can do something about it Cybelé