I joined my husband on a business trip(only for the weekend) to London.
We stayed at the St.Ermins in Westminster. A hotel in my taste. Loved it.
As always when we visit a city we walk, walk and walk.
We pick out an area to explore and then we take our time to get to know that area.
All those small shops, pubs and cafes is just waiting for us ;)
We love to sitt and talk and to watch people and to let the atmosphere sneak up on us.
In Shepherds Market , No7 is one of our favourites. In summer they serve Pitchers of Sangria. So good to sink in one of their sofas and just let an hour or two pass.
Love the street signs in London.
An evening walk in the city of Westminster.
Sunday we did some more walking. Weather was nice. Cold but sunny. We visited Churchill museum & cabinet war rooms
When one do early morning walks you get to see something else.
We did the small streets in the Westminster area. I took several shots of doors!!!
And someone on 7th floor need more milk.
Look at this pub, Two chairman! Did not have the time to go inside this time , but next I spotted a couple more I would like to rest my feet in and to taste their goooooood sider...
The trip was for 2days/ one night stay for me and returned to Oslo sunday night.
It was so worth it and so energy giving to get a timeout. Since we´re very good at just enjoying the moment, it felt like we´ve been there much longer.
Another trip is on my doorstep-
Amsterdam coming up ;) Do I look forward to it? Oh yes!
No comments:
Post a Comment