Amsterdam was very nice.
We lived very close to the central station and the the area called Jordaan.
Which had a market on saturday, Noordmarkt.
We found the yarn store I looked up on the internett before I left.
De afstap its called. I met the owner and she was very friendly and got all exhited when she heard I came from Norway ( you know Arne and Carlos?? She knew alot about them) and she had alot of Kristel Seyfart ( a danish designer.... )
I bought 2 balls of Noro sockyarn. I found a pattern of a scarf that I will cast on soon.
This is the smalles house ever! 1,5m and yes- someone is living there ;)
So many beautifull doors.
This is a close up of a red door
A view of one of the channels. See the lovley light poles? So decorative.
All sorts of beautifull signs
And all the bikes.....reminded me of Copenhagen
Saw this window filled with old bottles
2 comments:
You're making me homesick! The Noordermarket is brilliant isn't it. It can get very busy and a bit overwhelming but it is amazing.Glad you had a good time!
I loved it!! Hope to go back to explore more in Jordaan and in Pijp. Did not have any time to visit that area.
Post a Comment