Autumn is here. Leaves are turning in gorgeous colours and the temp. is going towards 0 Celsius.
Still we had the best summer ever. Warm and sunny and very little rain. About moving: We´re in and just these days getting in proper order. A new house misses everything such as wardrobes and shelves.
We`ve been to IKEA several times for stacking up shelves and so.
Yesterday was no exeption. Only we went really early and was in and out in 40 min!!!
I have unpacked several boxes of clothes and so good to find my winter clothes. It was getting rather cold in the mornings. What else to mention? Well, I ave not knitted alot. Only small ithems and a pair of socks on the needles. The Cortina sweather needs a collar and to be sewn together.
I study this year as well , alongside of my work. This winter I will learn about learning difficulties and how to advice and manage such difficulties. Very interesting and highly useable knowlegde as a teacher working with smaller kids. What I will be when I grow up? I do not know ;)
Along with the new house we got a another view. Goodbye to that stunning breathtaking view I lived with for years. Instead I can walk to everything. To work, to shop ( 6min. walk....) , cinema, restaurants , theaters , train ..etc. WE JUST LOVE IT. Lucky us we got such friendly nabours too.
So long for now. Won`t be too long till next time.
With love Torhild.
No comments:
Post a Comment