13 September, 2007

Fall finally


My LYS sendt me this!! I´m inviteted to a afternoon wiht Louisa Harding.
Lunch, trunkshow and yarn tasting- Yummy.
Can´t wait to go. Something to look forward to next week.
I have not ever ( I think) knittet one of her designs, but I do however have some of her yarn in my stash.
It´ll be a fun afternoon with friend and yarn..

Just what I needed after being a little "down" these days.


Started at jet a another plain out there shawl..
needed to look at something nice and colorful .
The yarn is Nora silkgarden and it is just lovley.
mix well wiht my cute birdhouses made in clay.

Have not worked any more on MS3 and I am not sure what to do wiht it... maybe I just frog it.
Have to think about it . Maybe just stash it for some later- next spring ? summer?
Who knows... right now I feel alot of other stuff coming up..
My LYS had sale last week and I got my self some old magasines, Jo Sharp books and the latest of Rowan and Vouge knitting.

No comments: