13 September, 2007

My sky

See! The Fall is here after all. The leafs af changeing and soon it will all be over.
I just love Fall and its colors. Could we ask for more from Mother Nature, when we on top of all the colors gets nice temp( 70/23) , high sky and not at all humid?
It feels good when the air is a little crispy.

Bought some herbes. Mostly to look at and smell, but indeed also in my cooking.
See outside the window? Thats right! Loundry drying in the good fall day.
Only I now have to keep it on the backside of my house, when a new NJ. law made it prohibited to dry loundry on your house front side.!!! I think it was a fine of aprox.200 Dollars for being couth.
What a wonderful world we live in , when people( some people) get payed to invent such laws-
Was there nothing else to think of that day or what?
Well I can see that it doesent look good( to some poeple-) , but it makes it homey and relaxed.
AND saving on all that waist of energy we intend to overspend these days. I meen global warming and such..I am used to do so and will continue my energy savings, HAh.
And feel good about it too, and not to think of the great smell of the fresh loundry that spreds to the air inside ( and not a fake kind of fresh air in fluid and boxes).
Have a nice day you all.
Tomorrow is going to be good and the pool is waiting for us to spend the last three days of the pool-season there. And remember it is not a waist of time,, because we knit!!!!



No comments: