
HELP!!!! How did it come to this? Have NO idea!
What a mess!!! What you see is only a 50 % of it all.
I got sick of trying to find the right size needle in the right length and took the two boxes I have needles in and flipped them over. It turned out ok and it shows that I am the proud owner of 60 pieces of circular needles. 7 p. in 2.00 mm. !!! and "millions" in #3 and #3.5 mm.
I remembered that I used to knit table clothes , big ones , and it usually reqierded for size 2.mm
I´m quit pleased wiht myself and now a can get the right needles in no time for my evening knitting project. Planning on christmas stuff and found some great patterens I want to try.
I´m quit pleased wiht myself and now a can get the right needles in no time for my evening knitting project. Planning on christmas stuff and found some great patterens I want to try.
Is this a satisfied face or what? We have spendt our last day at the comunity Pool for this season and it turned out to be a great day to spend i the wet element.
I got to knit and catch up talking to other moms.
It`s getting cooler now and today only 63.
Er man tilfreds eller hvad? Årets sidste dag i Comunity poolen for denne sæson og den viste sig at blive en af de gode dage , med masser af sol og leg.


No comments:
Post a Comment