I am walking around in my grocerie store and trying to figure out what to cook for that evening and the week-end.Deciding on some cheeses I could not believe my eyes!!!
Here I am , waiting for my sister to arrive from Oslo, bringing brown/goat chesse to me. I am surching through the cheeses and among Deuch, greek, italien, french cheeses something was hiding: the "brown"cheese that I am almost addicted to.
A specialty from Norway and there is two versions of the cheese: one made solo on goat milk and one a mix of goat and cow milk.
This is a mix ( the one I prefere) .
I must have looked quite crazy,clapping my hands and (almost) jumping up and down. ( you know the exitment when you do a really good yarn purchase and can´t believe your luck.)
I grabbed one in a hurry, afraid someone would snatch right in front of me.
But my luck never seemed to end that day: underneath my Ski Queen I found danish butter!!! What´s going on wiht A&P these days?
Wierd how things like this makes the day easier.
I could not believe my luck.. by the way: A&P has danish beer as well. Faxe its called and actually from our home town i Denmark.
Good beer, and butter, and cheese---- Mmmmmmmmmm..
1 comment:
Velbekommen! :-)
Post a Comment