11 December, 2007

Miss Tudora.

Miss Tudora came along yesterday. She was born in an 1½hr. while enjoying the Blueberry beer.
I made her in Louisa Harding yarn: 50 gr.of Grace- wool and silk, color 07. I would most definitely try to knit Tudora with different types of yarn to see how it works out. Easy gifts.
It was so quickly made that I am stunned. The yarn is of course very good to knit with.
I used one of my reindeer- horn buttons bought in Copenhagen years ago. I think the button looks good with the color of the neckpiece. I placed the button so it closes alittle a-symetric. The yarn is so soft that the neckpiece would fold over if I put the button to low.
The pattern is from Knitty winter 07, designed by Cheryl Marling.
Thank you Cheryl for designing this piece and for making it easier for me to deside on what to make for some people. I love it.

2 comments:

cathy said...

Wow, that looks terrific. Beautiful color, too. You might want to make one for yourself as well. :)

jessie said...

Congratulations on your Tudora (and your driver's license!). Polish? LOL