07 February, 2008

Just Nynne


Just a scarf I would say- but then again it is two balls of Noro Silk Lite 2028- same as the Mitred mittens- who made it self useful : as a scarf.

I love finnishing up from the stash- not that the lid is any easier to close now than before, but still a good feeling.
I am bobling over of great ideas and stuff I need to make..
But, Pinwheel is # 1 job to do.
second is wollmeise socks, that almost got ripped today.
Why would I rip 1½ sock...?
Since I memorized the pattern I was in no need for looking at it.
Knowing it was there somewhere. In the pile of pattern I been printing out lately- but not quiet sure.

A quick surch gave zero wollmeise pattern..
A surch online.. where, when,,,it is a blure.
Almost wanting to cry actual tears of maybe have to rip off 1½ sock was tough.

A second surch , no hurry this time , gave results: the sockpattern was tucking inbetween the Pricess mitts ( I made some weeks ago) pattern.
PYhh!! Now those damed socks is being done. I want to do something else.







A field of garterstiches.
two rows of one colour using different ends of the ball makes as you know a beatiful combination when you use multi coloured yarn..
Made before in 2x2 rib, but this time I wanted it wider and more "loose" so I used us10/ 6mm.
Oh, and 30 st.
131 cm / 51 inch.
Three episodes of the danish show"NYNNE" is workded in in the scarf.. so I guess this scarf is a trubute to that crazy girl Nynne.

No comments: