29 March, 2008

Doodle´s

I know that I am not the only one doing doodle´s on paper when talking on the phone.
Alot of people do it. Can not remember who, but there is a famous (dead) artist s doodle´s which has been published. I know that he was a "he" and that he did draw stick men.
Doodles can be very interesting to look at afterwards, and especielly if you know what topic the conversation had it kind of makes sence. At least to me. Last week I had a long conversation with a friend and we were talking about .... well ,, not gonna tell you, but my doodle clearly shows how I had to box everything in that very specific conversation into little spaces of their own.

The whole figure shows a bird- house looking figure, with alot of room for thoughts and people,
a cosy nice place to be- but not nesting( that I´m done with at the age of almost 44- I am not going with the trend of the famous and glory ones) but shows room for more and for unexpected happenings.
OR it shows that I am going to buy hens and they will live in a bavarian styled hen-house!!

Thoughts from today a slightly emotional woman.

No comments: