26 March, 2008

Guess What!!?

I have been running around the Mall today , like crazy- so much stuff to buy and arrange and to think of.

A couple of birthdays is comming up and many plannes to make..
I am pleased to say that It is under control and check- markes on my little note.
When done with the kids,,, there was time for mom to treat herself with a little something.
Victoria´s secret is a good place to go to pamper up--
Wont tell you what I got , but it looks nice on :- ))

Under my surch for a gift to my husbands secretary- I found this box!!
Isn´t cute!!! So big and single and georgious colours.
The chocolate I have to give to the kids, but the box is for me to keep-What I put in it?
I don´t know. I will find something!!
The gift ended up being a great beach/summer bag- with room for alot of stuff.


NORO SOCK

Guess what!!?
I finnished the Noro socks. Finally I can say thank you and good bye to that project.
The last sock did mess with me alot- knots!! several- curling of the yarn when knitting- breaking yarn!! several times..needles falling out? Yes , often...
Conclution: Never to knit with the Noro sock yarn again.
Sorry! the colour can not do it all.
For you who struggles and are afraid to start: good luck with what you´re doing and give it a try.
you never know- it might be a good yarn to work with for you,,, just not for me.

A blury one ... but what the heck.. next pic. is a little better for viewing the pattern..

1 comment:

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Beate, for all of the fussing and cussing done over these NORO's, they came out really pretty.