06 April, 2008

Copy- Cat

Sitting here looking in to other bloggers I came across Bente B´s blog- and she showed us a copy she made of a scarf she saw at a store by Noa Noa... I scandinavian brand.
This was so funny because I did the exagt same thing two years ago- As me, she thought she could easily make this by herself when seing it. And so she did and made a similar scarf as this.

This is crochet and my scarf is made in Angora- I had two balls of it laying , waiting for me to decide what to make from it. One day the idea came.. from Noa Noa.
It came out perfect and luxurious, warm and so so soft.

Spirogyra

they´re done!! Spirogyra was a quick and easy project .
they yarn from Artyyarn is good to knit with too.
I reduced the stiches from 48 to 36- Hmmm.. My yarn is a bit thicker than from the pattern - but it worked out good- I did the same thing for gusset and thumb.
The ususal pictures of one hand (since the other is holding the camera,but got a little help form my Daughter today.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The scarf is beautiful, very Noa Noa, how clever of you to make your own version.

Anonymous said...

WOW, I just love that scarf. It looks so soft and the hand warmers are gorgeous too.