Well this the most soft yarn ever-( except from 100% Angora) this Large Loop Boucle, in deep blue from Claudia hand painted yarns. Wondering what to do with it I decieded to just knit it in garter stiches-knit,knit,knit... until the yarn ended and.....
it is thick and chunky, and is warming my neck right now.
Good for very cold days and today I feel cold & filled with thoughts. look at me! I am staring holes in the air.... come on Beate. get those needles going.
The yarn is from Valley yarns , Stockbridge- a mix of alpaca and wool- color is red purple.
Will begin this today, before the kids get home from school - then there is no time at all to knit until they hit the bed. So I better hurry up and get this skein on the needles.
At my supermarket the cary the brand, Stonewall Kitchen.
A brand that creates special foods. I love their products.
Today I purchased some marinades/ dipping / salad sauce and two jams . one with strawberry, apple, rhubarb and one called holiday jam..which will be exciting to taste.
just one of the little pleasures on a ordinary boring tuesday-
4 comments:
Hey that Blue looks gorgeous on you. I wonder if my Whole Foods carries this Stonewall brand.. it sure looks good. I will have to check and see. Thanks, I am always looking for good dipping sauces.
Love the scarf.
Hey Beate, love the look of your new blog. The blue angora scarf you made, it is beautiful. Can't wait to see your next project.
Hello Beate,
I have to agree with Cici. You look gorgeous ;-)
Post a Comment