17 April, 2008

The Lace Ribbon Scarf

AAAAHHHHH!!!!
what a nice day!! After bringing the youngest one to school- I felt the need to take 10 , in the sun on my front door steps.
Coffee-, a little shawl to warm my shoulders, 200 sheets of patterens to look through to find the inspiration, to find the next project to start.
finding my self.
The sun is warming me up. I feel the shoulders fall down from my ears.
relaxing- thinking- dreaming-
aaahhhh 10 minutes away from everything. A energy bomb.
I could do all this sitting on my front door step, because I finished the Lace Ribbon scarf yesterday afternoon.
Just long enought to warm my neck. Just right to look cute and fresh around my neck.
The colour is right on the pic. above. it is a darker wineish red colour.
This picture belowe shows the pattern- for those who know the pattern from Knitty Spring - they will see that I shortened it´s width alot.
I had to adjust it to what I had in yarn and that was not much.. only one skein.
She is a keeper.

2 comments:

Angelikas quilts and knits said...

Laekker farve :-)

jessie said...

A friend and I did the same thing yesterday morning. She was just leaving, and then all of a sudden there we were, sitting out on the step drinking coffee. Some days are like that.

What's the next pattern? (Cute scarf.)