This is my MS3 ( mystery Stole 3).Started last summer- but since I was i Denmark for so many weeks the clues got mixed up- I thought I had all clues, but sadly, the remaining one got lost.
I am sure I could have , if I put my mind to it, get the last clue, but I really did not like it the stole that much.
Why I ever started it?
well, it was fun being a part of a group doing this simultaneous knitting, but lets face it. : I would have never worn this stole. Never.
So therefore I frogged it a couple of days ago.
took me 7min to frog hours of knitting- scary!!
But I enjoyed knitting with lace again , so it was not a waste of time.. it made me look at other lace projects and got me going on other stuff.
This is whats left of a nice lace work stole..
Saved for a another shawl- I like the colour and the mix of silk and wool is perfect to knit with-
We had incredible weather her in Bergen county for the last three days.
Last nights dinner was eaten outside on the deck .The margarita got the shoulders down and I picked up the cabeled socks from Sabine Riefler, startet a while ago with my green Natures Palette/ handjive.
My mind is working on finnishing pinwheel.
I love the jacket , and did start the collar, but it bores me .
That´s why I have´nt knitted on it in weeks. Too bad, it deserves to be finnished. The worst thing is that I would love to wear it. Maybe I should do a gigantic job convincing my self to finnish it?
Why is it that when purchasing goods of different kind- there is so many different amount i each and every one of this bags.
I was making 20!!!! goodiebags for my sons 8 year old birthday party today- and had to do alot of math to make sure I at least bought enough so I could fill the 20 bags.
It is the same with hot-dogs and rolls!! Hot-dogs comes in very different amount packages than the hotdog rolls.
I always have 3-4 more rolls than hotdogs.
Why is that?
It was the same shopping for the goodie bags- alot of math, guys.Alot of math..
I guess someone is making alot of mony on us consumers.
Who ever makes the money- have a very nice week-end.
enjoy family and outdoor living.
Enjoy your gardens.. If I had one of my own I would be out there digging and planning..
2 comments:
You ask a very valid question. Why do you always have surplus rolls? The matter have been studied by Gerstner and Hess, Georgetown Universtiy and North Carolina state University in the late 1980s. They presented some of their empirical studies in a paper; Why Do Hot Dogs Come in Packs of 10 and Buns in 8s or 12s?
Well on the other hand, I prefer 'Lompe' as wrap for my Hot Dogs. 'Lompe' is a Norwegian speciality. Not to mention that 'Lompe' always come in packs of 10.
Lompe, sounds a bit daft, doesn't it? But with som creative spelling, o'lala; l'ompe, It just sounds magnefique.
OMPA - reserve på lompelandslaget
Wow, very impressive hot-dog roll research. :)
On the knitting, yes, finish the pinwheel -- it's such a great sweater. You can make it through the boring parts; we'll cheer you on!
Post a Comment