This is how it looks like when it´s made ready with the butter, sugar & cinnamon.
And the girls loved it. Inbetween clicking needles and making beatiful garments we chit -chatted through topics as kids, illnesses, love, sex and some school related talk, we also had time to drink coffee and eat a couple of the lefser.
One is fresh from the needles. It is so hot I haven´t had the time to weave in the ends.
I also finnished nearly 50 grams so I could get to the label in the middle and it is Artyyarn I am working with.( always a surprise when I hide the label inside..)100% super merino wool, 104 yard /50 gr.
colour # is 105.
The colur looks very "dusty" and pail on the pictures, but are in real life a little brighter.
# 2 is already on the needles.
A close up of the pattern , Spirogyra from Knitty spring 2008.Designer Lynne Vogel.
No comments:
Post a Comment