So, the summer issue of Interweave Knits came out yesterday- pleasant surprise along with this montes skein of the month from Webs.
This month is Cotton Classic, 100% mercerised cotton from Tahki -Stacy Charles Inc.
It runs108y./100m of 50 gr. And is made in Greece.
It feels very soft and has a nice shine to it., the color is just right for me.. especially when some tan is showing on summer skin. And see my new summer bag? underneath that magazine and yarn.. those colors go well together don´t you think?
What I´ll knit out of the yarn?
Not the pattern that came along with it, that´s for sure!!
That was just a triangle small shawl- no,, it have to dig a little and fool me it I dont find a nice pattern in Erica Knight´s Lace & Eyelets- for a little scarf-
That will be my saturday project- along with my morning mocca-.
Have a nice week-end everybody ( and my second project will be to catch up on all your blogs.. I have been busy doing other stuff).
Beate.
No comments:
Post a Comment