03 May, 2008

Oh McDonald had a farm.....

McDonalds Farm moved in to my living room!!!! I live among animals these days.
Today on my knees vacuuming under the some of my furniture- I found this: a empty bottle of minearalwater. again on my knees taking pictures of this empty bottle did not raise one single eyebrow among my teens- especially the ONLY one who does drink MINEARLWATER in this house did not even look at me. Just knowing that I would put her embarrassment on my blog did not upset her at all. just continued looking cool, relaxed and pretty.
She is so busted. I told her what my mom told me.. I can not wait till you get kids of your own...


Swatching for a summer scarf:

I am planning to swatch this two samples of patterns:
1. green one is Leaves in grass( which kind of reminded me of running barefooted in high grass)
found in Vogue Knitting stitchionary.
2.pink one is Lacy stars - more like summer flowers. is from Interweavepress Lace &Eyelets.

I will work on the both of them to see which one fits best for the cotton I got the other day.


I had some errands to run yesterday, but on my way to town I got sidetracked to the library. The sudden urge to be among lots of books got me. At the library I found a lot as usual-
some books just to look in to get some ideas and others more specific .
A couple of new ones to look through and so on.
I also got some dvd´s - If I get to see them is a another story.

Some of the wantings..I do especially want the white Debbie Bliss( easy knits) on the top.
A cosy thing to wrap my self in to. Feel the need to wrap up a little these days. the one to the left is maybe good for the Loopi I have. The bottom scarf from week-end knits always appeal to me, the yarn , the pattern.... dreaming on...

And finally the spring pack- up/ away for the summer job.
I usually wash mittens frequently, but scarfs, hats and such is only done once a year ( or when needed) .
So this is the first load of knitted ,small items drying up .

No comments: