11 May, 2008

Sunday ramblings.

So! Mothers day can be a mixed pleasure-
The pleasure is that the kids gave me a new camera of my own... very nice. I am reading manual and charging the battery.
The mix is tiding up the kitchen cabinets, because I can´t find anything in there any more.
which lid is to which box?
I bet you all know that problem- there are some kitchen supplies that are impossible to keep tidy.

My big bummer this week-end was realising that the sleeve I have been knitting on to finish- has turned in to a frog project!!
Yeah!! I know. f%"@/&----- is all I can say. Pardon my bad language.
If you look closely at the picture you will see the decreasing below the orange string of yarn.
Looks nice and all, but it is in the WRONG place.
How can I not have seen this sooner?
I don´t know.
But the fact is that the decreasing should have been 1/4 of the stitches "down" to match the under arm area- not on the back of the sleeve for everybody to admire when I wear it.

So second sleeve is on its way- turned the right amount of stitches and after trying it on several times it am almost 100% sure that it is on the correct place.
I will frog the first sleeve when second is done.
What a mess I have created for my self.


2 comments:

pompa said...

happy mothers day Beate and congratulation with your camera.

Gøril og Eyolf.... said...

Happy mothers day dear sis,thank you for "chatting" with me earlier today on phone. LoveU:-)PS! nice camera!
hugs