09 October, 2008

Evening hours

Do you remember I told you all about the bad weather last sunday?
Dont want to bring it back , but around 5 pm the sun came back for a short visit , just to end the day perfectly.



Look at this sky! Isn´t it just amazing how it can change in minutes?This was a perfect evening for a afternoon stroll with someone you love to hold your hand.
Vikor got the job cutting the lawn for one last time this year ( I hope ....).
Hi got muscles! This old thing is really hard to start.
You know pulling and pulling the string- I don´t care for it at all.


Yesterday I had a great day doing a little shopping and lunching with one of my oldest friends her in Denmark.
I forgot how much energy laughter, giggling an old friendship gives you.
Thank you Dorte for some great hours.
And yeah.... of course we bought something:
I can look for shoes for weeks without finding one pair I like. Then suddenly not shopping for shoes I find them: 2 pairs and one pair of boots. Yes!!!! Also I ended up with 4 mugs & 3 little bowls. ( to my defence I did not have any mugs in yellow and they called out for me...)
Update on the reading front: Barnes & Nobles is sendig me this book- the follow -up to Ken Follett´s " The Pillar of the Earth"- World without end.
Can´t wait to disappear into that world again.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?WRD=ken+follett

This to skeins came in the mail , one skein of the month club.
IN the blues this time-
1. Inka Alpaca , Classic Elite, 100% Alpaca.
2 . Baby boom , Fiesta, Extra fine super merino wool.


What to do with it I dont know- Cant remember what pattern came with the alpaca, but the two colored is a scarf in the baby way...
The bowl came with the yellow mugs... cute right?
Other I do knit on that baby shrug...and now I will end this post.
I will make my self a cup of tea and find my knitting.


1 comment:

Erin said...

Cate and Will miss Viktor!!! (LOVE the mugs, yummy!!)