A goofy hat! Had to get it. Both a memories from Island.A Rowan and Rebecca for late fall evenings. Lots of nice , romantic knits.
And my first Knit picks needles and cute buttons.
I love buttons-have so many and they will come in handy when I knitted all the hats I planned to ;-)
3 comments:
Oh those buttons are lovely! I am a real button lover too - any chance to buy more buttons is always good. I really enjoy your blog - you always choose such great projects and in such wonderful colours
Hey Beate, I love those buttons. I have yet to purchase KnitPicks needles. I'm contemplating the Rowan book. As for the fingerless mitts and hat, I love the color. I just purchased a KnitPick yarn recently that is almost the same but it is heathered. That hat is not goofy, I love it !!!
Oh,, I love them a little "goofy"- I am NOT a lace girl really- more rough.
Post a Comment