A good friend is a friend who knows and remembers what kind of wine you like and take the effort of giving you just the right wine as a little welcome home gift to Danmark.
A fruity Shiraz from south-east of Australia.
Italien I Cantuccini a specialty from Tuscany.
Thank you so much Lone.
Beatiful colored wool from Gedifra. 50 gr. runs 90 m. Needle 5mm. An hour and half during a film sunday night 1 half mitten was already knitted.
Now I´m off for some packing! Going to Oslo for 5 days and need pack some knitting as well.
2 years since I last spendt a couple of days in the Mother Country and I am looking forward to meet up with loved ones and friends if the time is right.
3 comments:
This is a beautiful post. I may one day try that wind and I love your mittens !!!
Flotte votter! Jeg har sett mange utgaver av disse, men dine var spesielt fine. En utrolig lekker rødfarge! :o)
Oiiii, jeg elsker denne votter!
Herlig er de!!!
Lang tid tilbake siden sist, men vil bli inn i din blog mer ofte i fremtiden!
Haper du vil ha det bra i Oslo??!!
Klem fra Tyskland
Beatrice
Post a Comment