27 October, 2008

You didn´t!!! But she did

You didn´t!!!But she did. My dear friend dropped by for a chat and afternoon tea( like the english:-)) Sat in the sofa , relaxed, chatting, laughing.
Very cosy and all, but when I picked up the phone in the other room she played with my camera!

You would not believe it when you see her, but she is so damed inventive!!! Busted Dorte dear. I guess its time for you to get your baby out of your belly. so that the baby can keep you busy so there is no time for practical jokes.. but you know what?
I love it. Thanks for the laughter. I know we have to keep up with you for at least 4 more weeks.

See her great belly? She´s so beatiful and makes me remember the 4 times I wandred around pregnant. Helpless putting shoes on, getting out of deep chairs, breathing hard, peeing all the time .
Gosh! One of life great wonder, making babies. But I am done. Finito.

Mittens , again...
and to you Fanny for inspiration.
During fall break I knitted up several Mitred mitts- two of the pairs is in Noro.
A loveley blue,greay, green color..

One pair with a hint of lillac in it-
Can´t stop me that easy.
3 pairs done this season , I just had to finish up a ball of green Langyarns/ Tosca in color 0018.
One day on the needles,
Next day off the needles.



They turned out fine.

Here a bunch of them

1 comment:

jessie said...

Your friend is funny!

Love the mittens. Is that Elizabeth Zimmerman's pattern?