Today we all ( in this aira anyway) woke up to the thickes pie soup fog.
Brrr cold as well and a wet ,humid ride to work today. BRRRRRR.
When does it get any warmer... I know- march is unpredictable and I am very unpatient.
Since we´re off on Easter holiday my colleagues and I had Easter lunch at work- after school closing we sat down and ate till we almost could not get up on those bikes to ride home.
We all chip in with some food and woooptiiiii : A very delicate and joyfull meal.
We needed to slow down. Talk. Laugh. Plan next lunch( hi,hi)- and I feel so lucky to have such great colleagues . Thanks folks.
Now I will get to it and pack my suitcase and fly off to Vienna for a week, but before I go on talking about Vienna findings I will introduce Dragonfly #2:
This is Yarnaddict Anni´s yarn
This socks was really, really quick off the needles.
casted on sunday 29 March- off wednesday 1 April.
I used 3mm needles for this lovley yarn.
I love this arrow pattern.
Other thing:
THIS GUYS have been waiting to be flashed here in the blog.
I took the pic. october last year. There is this funny store in Vienna- they were hanging out in a store window along with other cute/funny/ scary animals.
Aren´t they cute? I think they are adorable.
Homemade fellows . They to darn cute.
Vienna is filled with extraordinary stores .
Like this one:
Painted / decorated ostrich eggs.
And with the famous painter Gustav Klimt´s paintins copied over to the eggs.
That´s a new one for Easter everyone---
Go get your self a Ostrich egg and get going:-)
casted on sunday 29 March- off wednesday 1 April.
I used 3mm needles for this lovley yarn.
I love this arrow pattern.
THIS GUYS have been waiting to be flashed here in the blog.
I took the pic. october last year. There is this funny store in Vienna- they were hanging out in a store window along with other cute/funny/ scary animals.
Aren´t they cute? I think they are adorable.
Like this one:
Painted / decorated ostrich eggs.
That´s a new one for Easter everyone---
Go get your self a Ostrich egg and get going:-)
Vienne! Here I come!!!!
Happy Easter everyone and Happy spring Knitting.
7 comments:
Disse sokkene var fine, aldeles nydelig farge. Ønsker deg en god uke i Vienna. Lucky you! .-)
What a lovely sock, great combination of colour/yarn and pattern. Where did you find the pattern?
Have a good trip!
The dragonfly is a Raverly pattern. And thanks for the compliments.the pattern is more suitable with yarn not too many colours.
Oh wonderful! Your photos always lift me - I lvoe the socks - you have spring feet even if you have cold weather - they are real daffodil colours (very, very pretty). Austria looks amazing - I have never been but now I am adding it to a long list of places to explore.
Happy, happy Easter!
Lovely easter sock♥ The eggs are beautiful.. Happy Easter... Happy Spring!!
Lovely easter sock♥ The eggs are beautiful.. Happy Easter... Happy Spring!!
oh btw... Love the new look here
It's already too warm for wearing wool socks here in California, but that doesn't mean I can knit them. I think I'll check on the pattern on Ravelry. thanks!
Post a Comment