14 May, 2009

A yellow world.....

This is Denmark at the moment. These bright yellow mustard flower (-plants, its going to be oil for cooking) is all over the fields around my town. At the moment the sun is shining and the weather is acting ok and I must admit that I enjoy my morning ride to work.
Have a nice week-end. I will knit on my shawl and maybe start out another Mini and spend time talking and talking.

7 comments:

bea's blog said...

Hei igjen,
jeg like kommer hjem med hunden. Vi var ut pa tur og jeg har tatt noen bilder: ja akkurat: av colza!
Vi har jo det samme syn som du har I DK like nu; er det ikke bare herlig!??!
Har en super kveld
Beatrice
~ ♥ ~

Angelikas quilts and knits said...

Saadan ser det ogsaa ud her hos os - og jeg elsker duften :-)

cici said...

I am just wondering if they have a smell?

Torhild Reidardatter said...

HI.
I love the sight and smell. Wonderful bright view of all the fields. such a booster for our minds

barnigjendesign said...

Takk for hyggelig komentar på bloggen min. Så flink du er til å strikke! Den grå jakke/vesten likte jeg svært godt. Kunne godt tenkt med oppskriften på den. Morsomt at du også liker lilla.

Ha en fin uke!

Tina said...

UH jeg elsker også de gule marker :):)Flot billede du har af det!

Charlotte Lygaard Lintrup said...

Jeg/vi nyder også alle de gule marker rundt om os. Var en tur rundt på Fyn i weekenden. Det var et meget smukt syn, og jeg var selv lige ved at tage billeder.