20 May, 2009

Mid May

Hipp, hipp hurra...17 of maj, Norways Nationalday.
After years of not being able to celebrate the day I did so this year.
It was nice and it was good to feel norwegian again. For real I meen.
Other thing:Could not resist on starting another Mini. My grey mini is a winner. I really like it and used it several times since I finished it.
This is deep redish and is Cascade Yarns, Quatro. it feels softer than the other mini, thinner too. I let you know how it works out regarding to the pattern. I have to adjust abit while knitting.

Last: May socks. My work knitting. Meatings and reacess work.
this yarn is Ragsokk garn from Norway.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ja, 17.mai er vel en spesiell dag. Ungene er alltid så forventningsfulle og glade. Dt er jo også fit å se et helt land ta på seg finstasen å gå ut å feire.
Forstår at du strikker deg en ny mini, den var fin til deg. :-)

Alicia said...

Happy Holidays!!! Looked like perfect weather for celebrating.

I love the deep red of the Quatro!! The finished Mini will look awesomwe for sure.

pompa said...

Can't wait to see the red mini :-)