12 June, 2009

Update on Clara

Hold da op!!!! GEEE!!!
This weather is not believeable. It´s been pouring down now for almost 24 hr. and one of my kids is going on a bike trip today. Lots of km ( 30)to bike.
The calander says June 12 and he looked like the micheling -man all wrapped in warm clothes, hats, mittens , rain coats and so on. In the bag he has dry clothes and shoes t0 put on when well arriaved at the place.
His class is staying out for the whole week-end.
It´s good to know that the sun will come later this evening and it will stay dry for the rest of the WE.
I have to face the rain and wind in an hour. My rain boots and jacket is waiting for me .
Hopefully keep me dry for my 15 min. walk to work.
Other than this rain it´s been a quiet week. I managed to knit a whole bunch..
Clara is almost there. The skirt is done-
going to work around the arm-pit and top of the dress.
I will get there. The trip to N-Norway is on 2 weeks. And if it´s not finished, I´ll finish it during the drive up there.

1 comment:

me said...

beautiful knitting - love the color and the lacy pattern. I'm sure you'll have it done for Norway!!!