
Have you seen Julie & Julia?
If not, you should.
I saw the film with my sister two nights ago- and I am still thinking of it.
It is describing the tv-cook and legend Julia Child and in our days life: Julie who lives in Queens NY and blogs about cooking.

Meryl Streep does a fantasic job as Julia- gosh .
The film was hilliarious,witty and funny. And it made me hungry.

For once it was so great to be in the theater with out teen-agers playing with their cells, talking etc.
Adult people only- people who aperantly knew who J C was.
I never even heard about her. The conclutions is : go watch the movie- you wont be disapointed.

Her she is the real Julia Child in which way I remember her most from the movie, boaning a duck.
In Denmark there is: Kirsen Huttemeier
And in Norway there is: Ingrid Espelid Hovig
Enjoy your family dinner this week-end. I will have delicious fish with potatoes, onions, white creamy gravey topped with smoked bacon- followed with aquavitte and a good beer.
2 comments:
Heisann og takk for koselig hilsen i bloggen min :)
Nå har jeg skumlest litt her inne hos deg og jeg kommer garantert tilbake. Du har en flott sånn litt om alt mulig blogg som jeg synes er artig å lese.
Ha en super helg!
Det der med defragmentering skal prøves, om jeg bare finner ut av det...datakunnskapene mine er nemlig så som så.
Tror jeg må se denne filmen, det blir vel helst på dvd. Jeg er så treg med å komme meg på kino. :-)
Post a Comment