I had this fellow for dinner last night.
Ugly as Hell to look at , lucky for us the dirty job was already done.
As a filèt it was almost ready to be fried in the pan with delicious butter.

Despite its ugly , monster look , it tasted absolutly delicious.
As I said fried with good butter, lemonpepper, salt and a kind of fish- spices.
To go along with the fish we had risotto with shrimps and some broccoli.
The meat tasted and looked more like crabmeat or lobster.
Mmmmmmmmmmmm .
What´s it called? Monkfish I believe.
Still digesting the meal I have a nice cup of coffee´and my knitting-
Started Spilly Mitts but not sure about my choise of yarn. We`ll see while I knit along.
2 comments:
(LOL) My dad used to catch something that looked kind of like that. It was called a lincod, I think...and I remember them tasting delicious.
wow - yes, he looks a bit rough, but glad you're able to relax & knit now, after a delightful meal! Bravo for Sunday dinners & knitting!
Post a Comment