14 October, 2009

Fantasy ( - or not) socks

All of us knitting know that knitting is like yoga for our brains.
And my brain do need alot of yoga these days. Lot´s of good stuff to think through & what is better than a "mindless" knitting ?
Casting on. The firs row abit tricky. Then the stiches just runs from one needle to the other.
Suddenly on sock is finished.
Heel just as I always do- as my mom & sis does and my grandmother did when she was alive.
Funny how heels and toes goes in generations.


A closer look at the yarn: the colour is just as at the picture.
# 3738
from Sandnes garn , this particular yarn is called Fantasy.
I used needle 2½ mm.
For ribbing I did 4 x 4 stiches in knit and purl.

The colour is very Autumn-
Well . Enjoy the rest of your day- I am off to knit the second sock ( just so I can start something new. I pretend that the swallow tail shawl doesn`t exist)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Du er en reser på disse sokkene dine. supre farger. Nå har jeg en blå utfordring til deg på bloggen min.:-)

Alicia said...

The color of that yarn is really pretty!!