Ruta shot me!!!
She sendt me an arrow - a blue one - all the way from Norway.She tagged me for a game where one has to mention or show pictures of 7 blue things in your home / or things that meens something to you. I have the time to play along and while writing I will try to figure out 3 to shoot myself.
I will give you this:
This is a painting given to me by my dad. He did not paint this himself, but bougt it since this is his birthplace and home while he grew up.
Island is called Skorpen and lies on the cost of Helgeland in Nothern Norway. Closest city is Sandnessjøen.
My crocs, which I love to use here at home. So soft and good for my feet and knees ( age is rough). Purchased in Toronto spring 2007
Itsy bitsy tiny mouse.
Hand made. One of a kind. Made in iron and I love how funky and cool Mr.Mouse is. bought at the shop at the CN Tower, Toronto.
Secondhand find. Made in Germany and I looooooove the colour and shape of it.
Kids made this for me one Christmas. Andreas was 8 and painted our house and himself outside of it. Ann-Sofia was 9 and made the other- silver of course;-)
Ear rings given to me by my dear sister. They are so simple and elegant( made by Pilgrim.dk) - and agian a colour I am drawn to. I wear them several times a week.
Crochet little table cloth. Made by my grandmother and originally crochet in pale pink( yak) and I coloured it. I use it in one of my bread baskets.
This flower pot was left in my cellar one year- We help some nabours while they builted a new house and we stored some of their things. The lady of the house left flowerpots and such for me to use- otherwise she would toss it. This perticular one is a Bjørn Wiinblad and has been numbered.
Ubs ! I gave away 8. Do you mind?
Whom am I to shoot ? Now let me see:
I think I will send one arrow to Glen Rock Knitting( Erin)- my old nabour in GR/NJ-usa
Second one to Cille Hedmark Norway
and third one goes to Pinneguri in Oslo, Norway.
The colour of the arrow I`ll send off is NATURE /NATURELL
1 comment:
Jeg synes det var utrolig morsomt å se hva du hadde funnet frem. Det er utrolig når man fokuserer på en farge hva man finner. Gøy at du ville leke med. :-)
Post a Comment