13 November, 2009

More of them

I have been knitting more Cosies. This second one is same yarn as first one( Sarek) , but a mix of two colors ( left overs) I did knit this one more simple and plain than the first one.

Third and fourth is from left- over Noro Keureyon. Mixed and matched so that it would look good together. Hmm I love going hunting in my own stash.
4 in total so far. They are so easy and quick to knit while watching tv-
And great use for lonely balls of left over yarn.

6 comments:

Røsslyng said...

Så herlige farger :)
Ha en super helg!

Karen said...

Yes, exploring my stash is great fun too. Also, sifting through patterns! Your cosies are beautiful!

kathy b said...

Awww, perfect use for leftovers. Lovely colors.

me said...

what a great idea, and we've just started tea drinking again now that the weather has turned crisp and chilly. Do you have a pattern, or just clever out of your head? They are lovely!!!

Torhild Reidardatter said...

Thank you all.
I have been asked to make one with windows so one can see how much coffee there is left in the pot- not a bad idea- HMMMM I have to that one through.

Unknown said...

De er virkelig gøye og fine farger også. Dette er vel fine julepresanger. :-)