Hugh party to go to. Daughter Dear had 6 girls over for a couple of hours
to get ready for the big event.
Oh, my gosh!! I am death on both ears and so full of laughter that I just had to blog about it.
Beatiful long hair on all 6 of them.
Music is running( as in my time- but different tunes) Hairspray, makeup-
changing outfit --- again for the ....nth time. Eating pizza, drinking coke and jamming.
changing music, checking the cell....
Meanwhile my boys( the brothers) are glacing at them, secret looks , obviously showing no interest for them, but still get a glims in to the secret girl life.
Here they are so young, inocent and beatiful and full of exitement for the evening..
Who will they meet, who will they dance with, will the right person be there etc, etc....
Ann- sofia, Karoline, Josefine, Mette, Stine and Amalie.
Seems like a couple of years ago since they was in kindergarden. Mine is the one far left.
And wupti they´re gone- I will pick two of them up at 1.30 am tonight.
Hopefully after a great evening.
I will get ready for an hour in front of tv with my knitting before I ´ll drive to the airport to pick up my boy friend. Tudeluuuuu
3 comments:
What a fun blog. The girls look beautiful. I hope the evening went well for them--and for you!
what fun! Your evening sounds so fun to be part of the preparation! Lucky you that it was at your house!!!
My dd is just getting to this stage and it's so sweet to see. They're so beautiful at this age, so young and innocent still. Hope they had a good time (and you managed to stay awake till 1.30 am - not sure I'm looking forward to that part just yet!)
Post a Comment