16 November, 2009

A Spiral Staircase

"Take the first step in faith. You don't
have to see the whole staircase.
Just take the first step."
- Martin Luther King Jr.

This quote suites me fine today and i so true. I am at the bottom af a spiral staircase. Can`t see the end but know its there and that one day I will be at the top of it.

5 comments:

Karen said...

I hope everything is OK. One step at a time--courage!!

me said...

One step at a time is perfect ~ just like knitting, one stitch at a time, and have faith that we'll get to the finished project sometime (but the steps on the stairs and stitches on the needles are a lovely journey) remember we are all with you on that staircase!

me said...

a dear friend just sent me this link for beautiful cloudberry mittens, and I thought of you & your lovely cloudberry blog...I do think these mittens are your destiny!! :)

me said...

Shoot, the link didn't show up: How's this:
http://www.riihivilla.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=350&osCsid=hfho05sr2pq8se8jhfq90mgvd7

Torhild Reidardatter said...

Oh- thank you for that link- your right, they are realy cute.And thanks for the warm words. I am fine! Just feeling the blues( I blame it on November bad weather and flue A making every other person to lay down) & once in a while I reflect over my life and looking forward to what to happen. The problem is that I am not very patient and want things to happen more quickly. I do mostly enjoy this ride, but when you miss someone speciall time goes slowly :-/