
Look what I found at Betz White ( pic. borrowed from her site) .I just had to share with you what she did. ( A great job ....) Aren´t they adorable? It´s a great idea to use old sweathers and create christmas stockings out of them.Traveling through all the crafty blogs, there is no end to all the ideas and things made. Happy crafting you all.
6 comments:
Flott ny header. Den passet så godt til årstiden.
Nydelig bilde du deler med oss. Kan sikker gi inspirasjon til mange. :-)
WOW. Amazingly adorable stockings. Great recycle!
Wow!!!!
So lovely!!!!!
Loved seeing the Christmas stockings. Thank you so much for posting the photograph on your blog. What fun!
To Snakkemunn: ja- jeg liker å pynte litt her også-- må om møblere litt ligesom. Også er det jo Jul snart.. sokkene er bare så yndige- havde jeg bare skapet fullt av gamle gensere, men det har jeg ikke helt- og dog....må lete.
To Cathy, Nathalie and karen: I just had to share- I have to go digging in the closet , maybe I`ll find a few to cut in.
Too cute - what a lovely picture, right out of a Movie set for a "perfect" fireplace!
Post a Comment